Policies On Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
- Single Visit Dog Walking and Pet Sitting services are subject to a 24 hour cancellation period.
- Cancelation of 2+ days of Dog Walking and/or Pet Sitting services are subject to a 3 day cancellation period.
- Over Night services are subject to a 7 day cancellation period.
- Cancellation period is determined by counting back from the date services are scheduled to begin. If reservations are cancelled prior to the cancellation period Client will not be charged. Otherwise, Client will be responsible for 50% of the invoice total.
- If changes are made to reservation during the service period no refunds or credits will be given and Clients are required to pay for the reserved amount of visits. Service period begins on the date of first scheduled visit and ends on the date of last scheduled visit.
- Reservation extensions are subject to a supplemental invoice and will be billed upon Client’s return.
Payment is due when services begin unless otherwise specified. If payment is not received at time of services Pawsitive Energy, LLC (PE, LLC) reserves the right to charge a $5.00/day late payment fee until payment is received, beginning with the date services begin unless otherwise stated on invoice. “Payment” shall mean the actual receipt of payment by PE, LLC. Dog walking services are billed on a weekly recurring basis and payment in full is due on the first day of scheduled walk for that week (i.e. Monday). Payment options are as follows: check made payable to Mary Alverson, cash, or by using Paypal.com using email email@example.com
Policies On Training & Behavior Modification
Payment: Due in full at the time of the first session. You may pay in 3 ways:
- Cash (preferred!)
- Check/Money Order
- Paypal.com (payment must be received 12 hrs prior to the session)
Guarantee: Pawsitive Energy guarantees your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied at the end of your first session, you pay nothing! Period.
Pawsitive Energy cannot and will not guarantee training or that your dog will be trained or that any specific behavioral problem will be solved. There are three very good reasons for this:
- I am not the one doing the actual training or behavior modification – you, the dog’s guardian are. I am merely the coach helping you reach your goals.
- Dogs are living, breathing beings. They are not machines to be programmed. One could never guarantee the future behavior of any living thing.
- I am a signer of the Certification Council of Professional Dog Trainers’ Code of Ethics. Those ethics in part read: “[Professional trainers will] refrain from providing guarantees regarding the specific outcome of training.”
Package Expirations: Packages expire 60 days from date of purchase/first session.
Refunds: Once money has exchanged hands, there are NO REFUNDS. Period.
Cancellations & Late-Starts: Please give me at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel a session. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the session, there will be a $20 cancellation fee, payable via Paypal.com.
Late-starts on the part of the client will not be accommodated – the session begins at the agreed upon time, whether you, the client, are ready to begin at that time or not.